The Digital Accelerator Programme ran from 2014-2015 and provided free specialist business support programme to digital SMEs who worked in the creative, digital or smart city arena. It aimed to harness the large-scale regeneration activity across the Royal Borough of Greenwich to test and develop the market for innovative technological products in the digital home, mobility, health, transport, energy sectors and across cutting edge platforms and new service sectors.
The programme was open to innovative London based digital SMEs with aspirations to grow. We offered a range of fully funded business support and potential access to new opportunities. Our Advisors provided companies with a detailed diagnostic and helped plot a bespoke customer journey through our range of support options which include the following:
- 1-2-1 support to develop growth strategy action plans
- Events around new market opportunities from industry leaders working in and around the Greenwich Peninsula
- Collaborative discussions with large corporate sponsors looking for tomorrow’s solutions, today
- Disruptive technology briefings and early access to game-changing technology
- Demand-led workshops on key business topics.