DG Cities Ltd is the commercial arm of Digital Greenwich. It enables the organisation to work flexibly with external partners in research consortia, local government, consultancy and other new business opportunities related to smart city development. As a team, DG Cities Ltd offers a broad mix of skills in smart city strategies, urban innovation, economics & business development, sustainability, the modern built environment and technology management. Our focus areas are in the disciplines which support smart city innovation, including:
– the economics of the digital economy
– smart mobility and autonomous transport
– sustainable spatial development and integrated planning
– citizen facing services and government as a platform
– urban energy systems
– multi-city collaboration and procurement
Our clients span the private, public and charity sectors including insurance, real estate developers, local authorities, housing associations and international transport. We also manage an innovation hub, we support networking activities, help to forge strategic partnerships, and advise clients on securing funding.